What Can I Do Next?
If you have enjoyed learning about caring for your baby and looking after yourself from this workbook, you can learn more..
In each area your health Visitor will be running a class after your baby Is born, this will Include:
- Help and advice about feeding your baby
- Practical skills- Holding, cuddllng bathing and dressing
- More information on Attachment, Bonding and Play
- Contraception in the future
- How to keep your baby safe and stop accidents
- Common Childhood illnesses - What to look out for
- How to Wean your baby & Family mealtimes
Talk to your Health Visitor about the support that is available to you after your baby Is born.
If any of the information contained in this website is not clear or you need information, please contact your local Health Visitor Young Parent Programme Practitioner - Remember you are not on your own.